De Swardt Accounting Services in Hermanus will keep your books and taxes in order, so you can focus on growing your business. Do your financial statements represent the true financial position of your business? Do you comply with all the mandatory registrations regarding your employees, e.g. PAYE | UIF? Not having a reliable accounting partner takes the fun out of business. Hermanus Accountants – Financial Statements and Tax
Contact De Swardt Accountants
Call 082 332 5730
Address: 38 Berg Street, Onrus River, 7201
- Capture business accounting records (Monthly | Annually)
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT 201 returns
- Payroll administration | employee payslips
- Prepare and submit monthly EMP 201 returns (PAYE | SDL | UIF)
- Prepare and submit monthly UIF returns
- Prepare and submit annual return of earnings to Workmen Compensation Fund
- Income tax (Individuals | Corporate | Trusts)
- Provisional tax
- Dividend withholding tax
- Donations tax
- Excise duty
- Securities transfer tax
- Withholding tax on the sale of immovable properties by non-resident sellers
- Financial statements (Accounting Officer | Compilation | Review Engagements.
- New company | trust registrations
- Prepare and submit annual CIPC returns (Companies | Close Corporations)
- Changes to company records
For us, everything is about relationships – not only growing existing ones, but also forming and nurturing new ones. Our passion lies in consistently adding personalised value to our clients’ businesses (and personal requirements) in the most accurate and timeous way. We are as meticulous and quality-oriented as we are understanding and supportive.
At a glance, we are an approachable, ethical firm that excels in assisting businesses in any industry, as well as individuals, with accounting, tax and related needs. We have a strong presence and trusting clients in the Overberg District, especially in Hermanus, as well as in Somerset West, Paarl and Cape Town, along with numerous clients living abroad.
Alró De Swardt – Director | Founder
I’ve always wanted to own a company and leave a legacy my sons could be proud of; one that would inspire them and perhaps create opportunities for them. Financial success is important of course, but people are more important. Numbers are not everything. Forming long-term, personal relationships is what matters most to me.
Tags: Affordable Accountants in Hermanus, Hermanus Accounting, reliable accountants in Hermanus, De Swardt Accountants Hermanus, Payroll administration, employee pay slips, VAT accounting Hermanus, Income Tax, Provisional Tax, Donation Tax, Hermanus Accountants
De Swardt Accountants – Hermanus Accountants – Financial Statements and Tax Solutions